Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Father-in-Law Barry

Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. ~Jean Paul Richter

Good morning!
I am almost done using up some DP I made a while back using glossy card stock and re-inkers. I just love how it turned out and can barely stand to throw it away so I just keep trying to figure out how to use it up.

Today is the birthday of my husbands father Barry! I hope he likes it!

This is the first time I have used this new tree stamp I recently purchased and I am in love! I know this is going to quickly become one of my most favorite tree stamps!

And it looks awesome on my paper - looks like a wild day close to the sea ... which is awesome since my Father-in-law and his wife live close the ocean.


Size 5.5 x 5.5

SUPPLIES
Based on a sketch from No Reimer Reason
Glossy Cardstock - Stash
Cardstock & Sentiment (Happiest of Birthday Wishes) - Stampin up!
Woodgrain Embossing folder - Sizzix
Tree Image - Stampendous
Ink - Memories India Ink

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments brighten my day!
(Hugs) Cara

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Brilliant male birthday card. Lovely tree stamp xxx

Charlene Mitchell said...

wow Cara! This is gorgeous! Your FIL is going to love this and I can see why you bought this stamp!

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the way you put it all together!

Shirley said...

Cara, this is beautiful! I really like how you BG on the glossy turned out and how you did the image on and OTB! Lovely card and I know he loved it!!