My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Scrappy Anniversary

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Good morning one and all!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend and I hope that your upcoming week is even better!

Today is  the start of another fun Clean And Simple challenge at The Outlawz.
This week your challenge is to create a CAS milestone Anniversary or Birthday card!

Here is my card!
I love finding new and fun ways to use those precious scraps we all have left from other projects.

SIZE: A2

SUPPLIES
Card stock: (base) Bazzill, (black mat) Stampin Up!
Design paper from S.E.I. "Field Notes"
Sentiment from The Angel Company "Trendy Greetings"

Our sponsors!
Please give them a visit!

Oozak.Com

7 Kids College Fund

Paper Temptress

Squigglefly

Rick St. Dennis

Touched By A Butterfly

4 comments:

Penny Odell said...

Beautiful card Cara!! I love the papers you used. They really make your card pop.

Diane said...

Lovely card design Cara.

Hugs Diane

Cara Malmrose said...

Thanks Penny!

Cara Malmrose said...

Thanks Diane!