Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas card for Rae

Greeting for the day Friends!

I made this card for our Daughter who is in Japan for another Christmas. I got the idea for her card front from one I found on Pintrist. (Sorry - I tried to link up but kept getting a malware warning)

Anyway ... Here is the Outside:


Supplies: Stampin Up! (Cardstock & Ink), DCWV (DP), Unknown (Glitter paper used for star), Inkahootz! (Sentiment), Martha Stewart Punch (Star), Sizzix/Tim Holtz Alterations die (Townscape)

Here is the inside!
Supplies: Sizzix/Stampin Up! pop up die (O Christmas tree), Design paper for tree is unknown.

2 comments:

myself said...

So super cool! I'm sure your daughter will LOVE it! What size does the tree end up being? (I'm not familiar with that die...)

Cara said...

Thanks Lisa ... This tree really is cool and can be used for other cards besides Christmas. The tree is about 4 inches completed so it fairly impressive when it pops up out of the card.