My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Remember ...

Good morning!
Time for a new Clean and Simple Challenge at the Outlaws Challenges.

This week, our challenge is to remember or celebrate a loved on that has passed away , with a card or project CAS Style!

I didn't want to make a card for just one person. I've too many precious family members gone from my life that I wanted to remember so here is my card.



SUPPLIES:  Paper Temptress (Card stock), Sizzix Die (Leaves), Darice (Damask EF), Stampin Up! (Sentiment), Stash (Bling)

NOW COME SHOW US YOURS!
You could win one of these fabulous prizes!

$15 store gift card from OOZAK
$15 store gift card from 7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND
$20.00 Value Gift Package of 20 Sheets of Cryogen Paper from THE PAPER TEMPTRESS 
3 free digi images from SQUIGGLEFLY
3 Prizes of 3 digis each of your choice from RICK ST. DENNIS
$10 store gift card from TOUCHED BY A BUTTERFLY 

HUGS
Cara

No comments: