My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Monday, May 27, 2013

Dragon Fastasy

Okay! ... Time to get caught up ... again!!!!

5-23-13 Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge
Anything goes with a fantasy twist.

I used a sketch layout from Sketch Saturday for my card.
The paper used: Gold from Paper Temptress, Elephant from Bazzill & White from Stampin Up!
The Ink used: Black ink is India Ink from Making Memories (This is the only black ink I use) & Versamark
The dragon image is from I Love Rubber Stamps and heat embossed with Gold EP from Stampin Up!
The sentiment is from The Angel Company
The buttons are from my stash

Thanks for Looking!
Cara





2 comments:

Shannon said...

I LikeThis A Lot. The Shimmery Gold Under Really Makes The Dragon Stand Out.

Cara said...

Thanks Shannon! I live that dragon and was so happy to use it for this challenge.