Yup, still here!
Hi anyone that comes to visit,
I haven’t posted in a while … Not that I haven’t been making cards, I just haven’t posted any of them because I’ve been lazy. Oh – and I bought a house that decided to have a several unexpected issues and I’ve been working to get those challenges resolved.
I’ve decided to start posting all the cards that I’ve made over the past year.
I did not keep track of layouts, materials etc. If I remember what I used, I’ll add that information.
Please enjoy!
Cara
Nicest Thoughts
Golden
threads of imagination will always be found woven into the fabric of a human
life, and it affords one of the sweetest pastimes to old age to sit down and
slowly unravel them, recalling the hours when first they were spun. ~James
Lendall Basford (1845–1915), Sparks from the Philosopher's Stone, 1882
Good
morning!
For
my card I am using a cute image called Dreamy Fox. I used the image twice, resizing
and flipping one to create this cute pair of foxes.
Supplies
(5 x 7 card)
- Digi
Image: Dreamy Foxes by MMedel Illustrations printed on Stampin Up! Whisper
White Card Stock
- Card
candy from my stash
- Card
stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
- Memories
India Ink
- Promarkers
- Sentiment
from The Angel Company (Closed)
- Studio
G Glitter Glue
Come
play along with us!
(Hugs)
Cara
No comments:
Post a Comment