Yup, still here!
Hi anyone that comes to visit,
I haven’t posted in a while … Not that I haven’t been making cards, I just haven’t posted any of them because I’ve been lazy. Oh – and I bought a house that decided to have a several unexpected issues and I’ve been working to get those challenges resolved.
I’ve decided to start posting all the cards that I’ve made over the past year.
I did not keep track of layouts, materials etc. If I remember what I used, I’ll add that information.
Please enjoy!
Cara
Dreams ...
Occasionally
ask, "What is the connection between what I want most in life and anything
I plan to do today?" ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com
Good
morning!
My
card is based on I Spy Sketch ISSC33
Supplies
- Image and Sentiment from Unity Stamps
- Card
stock from Stampin Up! / The Paper Studio (base)
- Design
paper from Stampin Up! and Provocraft
- Ink:
ProMarkers / Memories India Ink
- Stash:
Card Candy
Come
play along with us!
(Hugs)
Cara
No comments:
Post a Comment