Yup, still here!
Hi anyone that comes to visit,
I haven’t posted in a while … Not that I haven’t been making cards, I just haven’t posted any of them because I’ve been lazy. Oh – and I bought a house that decided to have a several unexpected issues and I’ve been working to get those challenges resolved.
I’ve decided to start posting all the cards that I’ve made over the past year.
I did not keep track of layouts, materials etc. If I remember what I used, I’ll add that information.
Please enjoy!
Cara
Somebunny loves U.....
What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one
another should rest on the same pillow. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
Good evening!
I decided to make an anniversary card with it!
Supplies
- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock an colored using a water pen and Stampin Up! ink
- Sentiment from Inkahootz! (Closed)
- Black Manga Pen
- Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin up!
- Ink from Stampin Up!
- Rhinestones and doily from my
stash
Thanks for stopping by!
(hugs) Cara
No comments:
Post a Comment