My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Christmas!

Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself.
~Francis C. Farley

Merry Christmas to all

Luke 2:1 - 2:22
King James Version





1 comment:

CHRISTINA HOR said...

My card probably still making it way to you as I didn't get it out until the 22nd Cara. So I want to stop by and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and blessings of the new year. Thank you for blessing me with your friendship. Many hugs, Christina