My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Happy Mail! ...

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. ~C.S. Lewis

I GOT HAPPY MAIL!

WHOOT! WHOOT!

My very sweet and generous friend Christina created a wonderful "Happy Mail" digital image set (you can read more HERE) ... and I received a very nice little packet from her in the mail.

I was absolutely delighted to receive not only one of her cards but also added several of the images for me to color and decorate at will, with card bases, to send out happy mail myself. 

As you can see from my picture below they are in various stages of completion (with the top card being done by Christina) but I will be sending out happy mail of my own here shortly!



Is this not the cutest image? How can you look at that and not smile!
I have her card sitting on my work bench in my craft room.
Every time I see it I am reminded that I am blessed with the friends in my life!

I hope you all have a Happy day ... week ... year ... life!
(Hugs) Cara