My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sponsored by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

Good afternoon ...
I am back from Japan but have been playing catch up all month... I hope to be back on track in the next week or so!

In the meantime ... 
Click HERE to come play along with at Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes Challenge.

A new one started today and our sponsor is


Dr Digi's House of Stamps is a site that aims to bring you digi stamps with a sense of humour. 

See ya soon!
(HUGS) Cara

1 comment:

Aimeslee W. said...

Welcome back, Cara! I know you had a blast, saw it on Facebook. I've missed your art and your blog visits, so (crack of a whip sound) get to work, girlie! hahahaha just kidding! xoxo