My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Monday, September 7, 2015

September-October Edition of Through the Craft Room Door!

If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve (or save) the world and a desire to enjoy (or savor) the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~E.B. White, quoted in Israel Shenker, "E.B. White: Notes and Comment by Author," New York Times, 1969 July 11th


Good morning ....
I know it has been a while since I last posted but sometimes life as a tendency to pop up, tap you on the shoulder and whisper in your ear "Hey, remember me?

Sadly, in my case though it smacked me upside the head and gave me a lecture!

Ah well, just a reminder to me that I need to do a better job with time management! LOL


I do want to announce that the September-October edition of Through the Craft Door is available in the Subscribers Only Area of the website.

The Designers have done a great job putting together some awesome articles and tutorials for you.





We have a fun Halloween kids craft,  several embellishment tutorials and some really good technique tutorials!

Come play along in our new Challenge which has a masculine theme!

Our Featured Digi Artist Kimberly Hecker of Oak Pond Creations has provided us with 2 really adorable Halloween images to play with!

As usual, we have awesome inspiration for Fall, Halloween and more!

So grab that glass of something refreshing, kick back and enjoy!

If you do not currently subscribe to the magazine you look up top and subscribe via my blog or you can click HERE an be taken to the website where you can subscribe using the Subscription/Renewals tab.



We do ask that you be a member of the website, which is free, because once you subscribe that is out I send you an invitation to the Subscribers Only area of the website where you can access the current magazine as well as other goodies!

HUGS,
          Cara




2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

thank you for your comments on my blog. Best wishes

Christina Hor said...

Cara! Welcome back to blog land! Oh do I miss reading your posts! So glad to have received your email and knowing you are doing well and in good health. I look forward to seeing your next creation Cara! Wishing you a lovely and blessed week Cara. Hugs.

Christina
memoriescrafter.blogspot.com