My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Packing up for a craft Room Re-do

Time is a brisk wind, for each hour it brings something new... but who can understand and measure its sharp breath, its mystery and its design? ~Paracelsus


Hello everyone!
Just letting everyone know that I will more than likely be scarce for some time with occasional post now and then.

Currently working on some home renovation projects including my craft room which means much of my stuff will be packed up again while I redo certain things.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!


(hugs) Cara

No comments: