My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Makeover: Pocketful of wishes

Charming people live up to the very edge of their charm, and behave as outrageously as the world lets them.

Logan Pearsall Smith


Good morning!
So I have been going through old cards that have been sitting around for a while.
Either I never finished them for posting. I was never really happy with them in the first place or frankly, they just need a bit of a do over.

This is one that was still in pieces from a class I took ... uuuum .. .way to long ago to remember!
The button is a fun brad and the pocket flap lifts up and holds a gift card. But the card itself opens up so a note can be written.

Sorry - no supplies :O(

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Cara







1 comment:

Lisa Young said...

So cute!!! I love the pocket and sentiment!!