My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Monday, May 5, 2014

Make over Monday: Card to Wall hanging

It is not easy to be crafty and winsome at the same time, and few accomplish it after the age of six.

John W. Gardner and Francesca Gardner Reese

Hello my Crafty Peeps!
Another fabulous day to celebrate being alive!
Take a deep breath and say thank you for another chance at living and loving!

As part of my personal spring cleaning I have been going through boxes in my craft room.
I have been putting together a pile of half finished cards, old cards I made that never found a home and finished cards that I never was really happy about. I am going to start remaking or completing them and here is my first one.

I made this A2 card for a CAS challenge at the Outlawz a while back.


It wasn't that I didn't like the card, it was that I wanted it to hang in my craft room so I found a frame and converted it to a 6.25 x 6.25 picture with help of  #5 frame dies from Spellbinders and some bright card stock. I am happy with it and now it hangs over my craft table to remind me to have fun! After all that is the real reason I got in to card making in the 1st place!


Thanks for stopping by!
{Hugs) Cara




1 comment:

Susan Hogan said...

Great idea! Yes, sometimes we forget to have fun and to actually live. I agree with you - we should more often be thankful for each day we wake up and share with family and friends.