My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Thursday, March 20, 2014

RAKS! Love them!

“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths;
Feels your fears but fortifies your faith;
Sees your anxieties but frees your spirit;
Recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”


~ William Arthur Ward

I love random acts of kindness! They make the day so much brighter!
Today I was the recipient of one such act!

A dear friend of mine made me this card and I received it in the mail today!
Awesome isn't it?

You can get all the card deets HERE!
Go check out her awesome blog

Thanks Shannon! I love my card!
Shannon knows I collect angels and that for me, no day is complete without coffee! Best invention evah!
I have already put this card on my mantle for sharing and then I will find a nice frame for it so I can see it and remember how blessed I am with such amazing friends!

Cara


1 comment:

Shannon Wallace Soto said...

Awww Cara. This is a wonderful post. Made my day. I was happy to send that card to you, you were who I had in mind when I saw the challenge theme. So once the theme was established, I went searching for an angel to use. It's funny how life sometimes gets in the way and we can't get together as much as we would like. But it's always good to know a good friend is someone you can not talk to or see that often and pick up right where you left off. :)