My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Remembering Ember

“At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”

~ Plato


EMBER ODEN RIP February 2014

Good morning. 
Not too long ago a very dear friend of mine had to have her little dog Ember put to sleep. Regardless that she had lived a good long life, it was still very difficult for my friend to make the decision that it was best for her pup and then take action.

I made this card for her to let her know I was thinking about her as I have been in her shoes a few times myself.


Card Size A2
SUPPLIES
Cardstock - Stampin Up!
Doodle hearts - The Paper Studio
Image & Sentiment - The Angel Company
Banner Die - My Momenta
Scallop Circle due - Sizzix

4 comments:

Amy Andrade said...

Hi Cara, So sorry to hear of your friends loss. I'm sure this bright card will express your love wand warm thoughts for her.
On a brighter note, I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care. Amy A.
http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-friday-22114.html

Desire Fourie said...

Such a lovely and kind gesture for your friend.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Cara said...

Thanks for the sweet thoughts Amy and for the shout out!

Cara said...

Thank you Desire!