My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Thursday, May 23, 2013

First evah Tutorial - Paper Bow made with oval punches


TUTORIAL HAS BEEN REMOVED SINCE IT WAS PUBLISHED IN THE THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR ON LINE MAGAZINE.
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

Not too long ago I entered this card into an Outlawz Challenge. The paper bow drew lots of comments and several hints for a tutorial. So I thought I would take a shot at this.


Published in Through The Craft Room Door Magazine Sizzling Summer 2013 Edition

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Great Tutorial and Easy Instructions To Follow. Great Job.

Cara said...

Thanks Shannon!

mlharrell54 said...

Thanks for the tutorial, I like the bows!

mlharrell54 said...

Really nice bow! Thanks for the tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty bow, and the instructions are very easy to follow. Thank you

Yvonne Bell said...

Can u send me instructions